A professional team ready to answer members' questions and provide services and assessment in the following areas:
- Protection and defence of our members' interests
- Promotion of our members' businesses through our catalogue, which is distributed at the most important national and international tourism trade fairs and through our website
- The legalisation of our sector and defence against unfair competition
- To voice the needs and demands of the sector
- To develop a dialogue and cooperation with the administration
- To be present in the institutions linked to tourism.
- To raise awareness of the importance of tourism and to involve the administration
- To be alert for any eventuality or action that may affect us
- To increase the number of members
- Legal, fiscal and labour assessment in the taking of business decisions. We help our members to improve their business management with information on fiscal regulations, by issuing circulars on specific matters and providing assessment on their interpretation and application
- We sign cooperation agreements with companies and other bodies for services of interest to members
The widest range of offers for your guests. Through the association we can offer your company attractive discounts on ticket purchases, direct promotions with healthy profits, professional passes, complementary tickets, etc.
We have an agreement with the Reus Municipal Tourism Board that allows all our members to receive informative material on the Gaudí Centre and reduced price tickets for their guests.
We send out requests that come through the AT website. This includes a direct link to members' websites and the Comarcalia Internet Portal with its business directory covering the whole of Catalonia. All our members are listed free of charge. Agreements with other Internet portals. The tourist offices in each of the Costa Daurada's municipalities include our member companies.
An alternative system to the Department of Commerce, Tourism and Consumption complaint forms to resolve quickly, simply and free of charge any disputes that may arise between consumers and businesses.
PROTECTION AGAINST BANKRUPTCY AND NON-PAYMENT. An agreement signed with Aon Gil y Carvajal through Zontur. Protects tourism establishments against bankruptcies, temporary receiverships and non-payment by both Spanish and foreign tour operators and travel agents. Made to measure for tourism companies and exclusively for the holiday accommodation sector, adapting perfectly to our needs and providing major benefits:
- Peace of mind for policyholders and protection for their profits.
- Helps to prevent non-payments by providing financial information on travel agents and tour operators.
- Indemnification of 85% of the outstanding debt.
PROTECTION AGAINST CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS: An agreement signed with Attis Insurance Brokers, Mondial Assistance, at no cost to the company, as well as insurance policies specially designed for the holiday apartment sector:
- Holiday apartments and buildings
- Operating civil liability for management companies
- Operating civil liability for holiday establishments
- Management company offices and premises
- Compulsory civil liability required by the administration
- Obligatory insurance bond (guaranty)
A temporary recruitment agency that will solve your peak time staffing challenges, thus avoiding unnecessary administrative charges and unproductive salaries, turning your fixed costs into variable costs.
Garden and Green Zone Maintenance Services
One of our best assets is personalized attention to our associated companies. This attention, provided by a team of professionals prepared to attend to your queries, is part of all the services offered in the points outlined above. In addition to this, we are available for direct troubleshooting and help, via a phone call or an e-mail.